Michael J Fox Theatre's Event Presentation Guidelines for
Inside Organized Events –
OCCUPANCY IS 100% CAPACITY WITH PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION (12+)
- Entrance to the building will be through the main entrance in the Theatre lobby.
- All guests, performers and event staff (age 12+) entering the facility are required to produce their vaccination card, as well as, government issued photo ID (age 19+) indicating they are fully vaccinated (according to the Provincial Public Health Order).
- Anyone who is exhibiting fever, cough, difficulty breathing, headache, loss of sense or smell, loss of appetite, body aches, fatigue, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea may not attend the Theatre.
- Organizers, stage crew, Theatre staff and audience members (age 5+) are required to wear a mask while inside the facility. Performers are required to wear a mask except while performing on stage.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located at entrances and key areas around the facility.
- Concession Service – hand sanitizer station is available. Signs will be posted reminding participants to wash or sanitize their hands before touching self serve food, drink or other items. High touch surfaces will be frequently cleaned and sanitized.
- Any food brought in for performers or crew staff must be in single serve containers. Catering of any type or buffet-style serving will not be allowed. Food may be consumed in the green room or gallery area.
Click here for the Provincial Public Health Order https://bit.ly/3jB9yRM
Interested in hosting your next event at the Michael J Fox Theatre?
Have questions about rentals?
Business Services Coordinator
Concession & Catering Options
Looking for concession or catering options where you wish to have food and beverages served to participants on a fully-hosted basis? We would be pleased to set this up for you. Our own in-house concession and catering services can provide food, beverage and staff, or facilitate an outside caterer of your choice.
Please give us a call if you have any concerns or comments, or if you are planning other food or beverage service, (a VIP reception, for example, or free snacks) for your event.