COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
The Theatre is not open to public admission. Only performers/competitors, event staff, judges/adjudicators, and Theatre staff will be admitted.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS LIMITED TO 50 PEOPLE
– this includes performers, event staff, and Theatre staff
- Anyone who has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days, as well as anyone exhibiting fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of sense of smell, or new muscle aches or headache will not be allowed in the Theatre.
- All persons entering the Theatre are required to sign in, for purposes of contact tracing.
- Physical distancing – minimum 6 feet/2 metres must be maintained wherever and whenever possible. There are markers on the floors at 6 foot/2 metre intervals to assist in proper physical distancing. Arrows on the floor indicate traffic flow direction
- PPE (masks, gloves) are not mandatory, but recommended.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located at entrances and exits.
- All entry and exit doors are in no-touch operation or blocked open.
- Any seating will be assigned to individual persons – only that seat is to be used by that person.
- Occupancy limits for specific areas of the Theatre are posted and must be respected.
- Concession service is not open. Food and drinks – except for water - are not to be brought in.
- Washrooms are for use by occupants only.