Update October 1, 2021
PROOF OF VACCINATION REQUIRED FOR 100% CAPACITY
- Entrance to the building will be through the main entrance in the Theatre lobby.
- All guests, performers and event staff (age 12+) entering the facility are required to produce their vaccination card, as well as, government issued photo ID (age 19+) indicating they are fully vaccinated (according to the Provincial Public Health Order).
- Anyone who is exhibiting fever, cough, difficulty breathing, headache, loss of sense or smell, loss of appetite, body aches, fatigue, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea may not attend the Theatre.
- Organizers, stage crew, Theatre staff and audience members (age 5+) are required to wear a mask while inside the facility. Performers are required to wear a mask except while performing on stage.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located at entrances and key areas around the facility.
- Concession service will be available with a selection of individually wrapped or packaged items.
Click here for the Provincial Public Health Order https://bit.ly/3jB9yRM